Welcome at Camping Bleesbruck
Info: the campsite, reception, café and restaurant will not open until further notice, COVID-19. Changes will be communicated.
Questions about your bookings/reservations and payment can be sent to
Our campsite lies between the Gutland and the Ardennes.
At the border of a little stream called ´Blees´ you can stay in green nature, next to shadow-giving trees.
Perfect to relax for a while!
Nature lovers will feel at home here. Everyone can explore Luxembourg City as well as the region of the Ardennes and Eifel, the way they like.
Furthermore, we have interesting offers for GR-5 hikers or bikers: you can rent a cosy hiking lodge or a comfortable mobile home. There is also the possibility of a luggage service.
The distance to Diekirch is 2 km and can be done by foot/bike or bus. The bus-stop is in the entry oft he campsite.The central position oft he campsite implies short travelling times to the attractions and sights of our country.
Be our guest!
- 184 pitches
- 2 sanitary buildings ( accessible for people with disabilities)
- Camping -shop
- Pitches and service station especially for motorhomes
- Seperate area for textile-free guests
- Rental of hiking lodges, mobile homes, chalets Gitotel, chlaets CasaVino and a holiday apartment
- Sport- and playground
- Angling possibilities
- Free Wifi
- Bike rental
- Luggage service
- The campsite is open from 01-04 until 15-10
The whole staff wishes you a nice holiday!